Clean + Care
Learn how to clean, store and care for your earshots.
Clean your earshots:
- Never wear earSHOTS if the red earbud appears dirty
- Use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil. Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents or abrasives.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe away dirt. Don't use a damp cloth on the earbud or earbud mesh - use a dry cleaning cloth instead.
Take care of your earshots:
- Avoid exposing your earshots to liquids or high humidity.
- When placing your earshots in the charger, gently place them into the cavities provided for each L and R earshots.
- To disconnect your earshots charging case from the cord, grasp the plug and pull. Never pull on the cable itself.
Store your earshots:
- Store your earshots in the protective case that's provided.
- Don't store other items in the case.
- Store your earshots in a clean, dry place. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in extreme heat or cold.
Tips to avoid skin irritation:
- Here's how to avoid skin irritation, especially if you have allergies or skin sensitivities:
- Wear your earshots with the right fit - see our Instructions and Fit guides.
- After use, or after exposure to liquids such as sweat, soap, shampoo, makeup, sunscreen and lotions that can potential cause skin irritation, clean and dry your earshots. Keeping your earshots - as well as your skin - clean and dry will maximise comfort and prevent long-term damage to your earshots.
- If you have known allergies or sensitivities to certain substances and you react to wearing earshots, please stop use immediately.