Clean and store your earSHOTS
Learn how to clean, store and care for your earSHOTS.
Clean your earSHOTS
- Never wear earSHOTS if the red earbud appears dirty
- Use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil. Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents or abrasives
- Use a damp cloth to wipe away dirt. Don't use a damp cloth on the ear cups or ear cup mesh - use a dry cleaning cloth instead.
Take care of your earSHOTS
- Avoid exposing your earSHOTS to liquids or high humidity
- When placing your earSHOTS in the charger, gently place them into the cavities provided for each L and R earSHOT. You may need to lightly wiggle them until you see the lights on both earSHOTS glow red, indicating they are correctly placed in the charger
- To disconnect your earSHOTS charging case from the cord, grasp the plug and pull. Never pull on the cable itself.
Store your earSHOTS
- Store your earSHOTS in the protective case that's provided
- Don't store other items in the case
- Store your earSHOTS in a clean, dry place. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in extreme heat or cold
Tips to avoid skin irritation
- Here's how to avoid skin irritation, especially if you have allergies or skin sensitivities:
- Wear your earSHOTS with the right fit - see our Instructions and Fit guides
- After use, or after exposure to liquids such as sweat, soap, shampoo, makeup, sunscreen and lotions that can potential cause skin irritation, clean and dry your earSHOTS. Keeping your earSHOTS - as well as your skin - clean and dry will maximise comfort and prevent long-term damage to your earSHOTS
- If you have known allergies or sensitivities to certain substances and you react to wearing earSHOTS, please stop immediately