Clean + Care
Clean your earshots:
- Never wear earshots if the earbud appears soiled or damaged.
- Use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil.
- Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents or abrasives.
Take care of your earshots:
- Avoid exposing your earshots to liquids or high humidity.
- When placing your earshots in the charger, gently place them into the cavities provided for each earshot.
Store your earshots:
- Store your earshots in the charging case that's provided.
- Don't store other items in the case.
- Store your earshots in a clean, dry place. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in extreme heat or cold.
Avoid skin irritation:
- Wear your earshots with the right fit. See our Instructions for fitting.
- After use, or after exposure to liquids such as sweat, soap, shampoo, makeup, sunscreen and lotions that can potentially cause skin irritation, clean and dry your earshots. Keeping your earshots, as well as your skin, clean and dry will maximize comfort and prevent long-term damage to your earshots.
- If you have known allergies or sensitivities to certain silicones or plastics and you react to wearing earshots, please stop use immediately.