Firstly, ensure the charging case is charged.
1. Place the earshots in the charging case and close the lid.
2. Check the charge level by pressing the function button on the left side.
3. If the indicator lights shine green, the case is charged.
4. It is recommended during pairing to have a minimum of 2 bars of charge.
Once confirming the case is charged, open the case.
1. When fully charged, the earshots indicator light will not show.
2. If the earshots indicator is red, the device is charging.
3. If charging, leave the earshots for 15 minutes to perform a quick charge.
4. Once charged, perform a manual pairing process.
1. Ensure the smartphone Bluetooth® is on.
2. Remove earshots from the charging case and put them on ready for use. See page XYZ for assistance with fitting.
3. Using one of the earshots, press and hold the function button.
4. Listen for the tone, releasing once it beeps 3 times in succession. You will hear the audio prompt ‘Pairing’.
5. Open the settings of your smartphone device and select Bluetooth® settings.
6. Select ‘Earshots’ from the device list. If you don’t see ‘Earshots’ in the device list, perform a factory reset.
1. Turn your smartphone Bluetooth® on.
2. Go to settings, and remove Earshots from the device list.
3. Using both earshots, press and hold the function button for 15 seconds.
4. Place the earshots in the charging case.
5. The lights will rapidly flash white, then green. Once the lights shine solid red, the reset is complete.